Keysight Technologies to Showcase Test Solutions that Enable Customers to Test Tomorrow’s Technologies Today at Mobile World Congress 2020
In addition to unveiling new test and measurement products supporting the latest industry applications, Keysight will be offering demonstrations to showcase a broad range of industry leading end-to-end test solutions including:
February 24th – 27th, 2020
|Fira Gran Via, Av. Joan Carles I 64. L’Hospitalet de Llobregat. Barcelona, Spain|
At Stand 6G30, Hall 6, Keysight will offer attendees the opportunity to speak with experts, connect with the industry ecosystem and discover innovative product solutions including:
Keysight 5G Chipset and Device solutions that enable manufacturers, device makers and C-V2X developers to:
- Test 5G/Wi-Fi Channel/Network: end-to-end solutions to assess 5G and Wi-Fi device performance under real-world channel conditions
- Benchmark 5G Devices: improve device performance between builds, perform benchmarking, and troubleshoot found faults efficiently
- Perform 5G Cyber-Security Tests: address various security threats by testing devices in an automated manner at frequency range 1 (FR1) for 5G, internet of things (IoT), and MiFi devices
- Test Latest C-V2X Designs: test the RF, protocol, and application layer of designs and meet 3GPP specification requirements
- Certify 5G Devices: accelerate the certification and acceptance process for devices by validating against 3GPP-specified conformance and operator acceptance test cases
Keysight 5G Network Buildout solutions that enable network equipment manufacturers, chipset manufacturers and mobile network operators to:
- Build 5G and Prepare for 6G: perform gNB characterization today and prepare for 6G
- Validate 5G Edge-to-Core: emulate all 5G and 4G network elements, to validate complex network environments from UE to core, with real-world scenarios
- Evaluate O-RAN Conformance: accelerate the development, conformance and interoperability testing of next-generation radio units (RUs) and distributed units (DUs)
- Automate & Optimize 5G Testing: automate and optimize manufacturing process to make workflow up to 10 times faster
Keysight 5G Network Deployment solutions that enable mobile network operators to:
- Accelerate 5G Site Acceptance: quickly validate the performance of 5G sites
- Field Test 5G OTA Signals: efficiently perform network commissioning, operation/optimization, and maintenance tasks
Keysight Test Lab Management solutions (service and support):
- KeysightCare redefines best-in-class for customer care in test and measurement, offering dedicated, proactive support through a single point of contact for instruments, software, and solutions
Media-Only Event to be held at the Keysight Booth Hall 6 – Stand 6G30
Interested journalists and industry analysts can contact Denise Idone at email@example.com or Geri Lacombe at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve their spot at the Keysight Media Event, arrange a one-to-one interview with a Keysight executive, or schedule a Keysight 5G Insight Tour.
Keysight will also offer several 5G Insights Tours: a route that incorporates various stands throughout the MWC Barcelona halls enabling participants to gain insight into real use cases of 5G and learn how industry leaders are addressing 5G challenges using Keysight solutions. Click here to register.
For more information about Keysight 's participation at https://www.keysight.com/us/en/events/europe-middleeast-africa-india/tradeshows/mobile-world-congress.html
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #
Additional information about Keysight Technologies is available in the newsroom at https://www.keysight.com/go/news and on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.