Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Save up to 35% on Wireless Test
Gear up for 5G, Wi-Fi, SatCom, and radar design
Application-Specific Software Bundles
Tight design margins and timelines, complex modulation, and ever-changing standards increase the complexity of wideband wireless tests. We made it easier for you to solve these challenges with application-specific hardware and software bundles for 5G, Wi-Fi, HRP UWB, satellite communications (SatCom), radar, and EMI applications. These bundles support the latest signal standards and modulation types and take the guesswork out test requirements.
For a limited time, purchase a signal analyzer or signal generator with relevant application software and save up to 35% off the total bundle price.
Accelerate your innovations
Find out how our PathWave X-Series Measurement Applications can help you:
- Get essential ready-to-use measurements and intuitive views that simplify troubleshooting and other complex operations
- Use more than 25 measurement applications that range from parametric to standards-compliant wireless measurements
- Share the same measurement science and expertise across multiple hardware platforms — from benchtop to modular instruments covering high-performance and benchmark — to economy and low-cost general purpose
Generate and analyze 5G New Radio signals
Generate and analyze the latest 5G new radio (NR) compliant waveforms to accelerate your research. With support for many frequency bands from sub-6 GHz to millimeter wave (mmWave), as well as modulation bandwidths, you can adapt your test solution as 5G evolves.
|Frequency range (FR)||FR1||FR2|
|Hardware||Signal generator||N5172B; N5182B||M9384B|
|Signal analyzer||N9020B; N9030B||N9021B; N9030B; N9040B; N9042B|
|Savings||up to $47k||up to $100k|
Verify your Wi-Fi 6e and 802.11be designs
Higher data rates are available today with 802.11ax, the Wi-Fi standard developed by the IEEE and Wi-Fi Alliance. The Wi-Fi community plans on further improvements in speed with higher-order modulation and larger signal bandwidth for a maximum throughput up to 30 Gbps.
|Frequency range (FR)||802.11ax||802.11be|
|Hardware||Signal generator||N5172B; N5182B||M9384B|
|Signal analyzer||N9020B; N9030B||N9030B; N9040B|
|Signal analysis||N9077EM0E; N9077EM1E||N9077EM0E; N9077EM1E; N9077EM2E|
|Savings||Up to $52k||Up to $61k
Confidently test your satellite and radar designs
Whether you work in design verification or component test for satellite communications and radar systems, you need to ensure the performance of your devices meet the crucial design requirements. Keysight’s signal generation and analysis solutions provide greater assurance that your systems and their subsystems work the first time, every time, and for the mission’s duration.
|Applications||Radar / Electronic warfare||Satellite communications|
|Hardware||Signal generator||E8267D; M9384B||M9384B|
|Signal analyzer||N9030B; N9040B||N9040B; N9042B|
|Savings||Up to $89k||Up to $100k|
Accelerate EMI compliance testing
Avoid any delays in getting a product to market by testing early for electromagnetic interference (EMI). Our EMI receivers, standards-compliant diagnostic signal analyzers built on an upgradeable platform, provide the accuracy, repeatability, and reliability you need to test with confidence.
|Savings||Up to $40k||Up to $53k|
Speed validation of new ultra-wideband technology
IEEE 802.15.4 High repetition pulse (HRP) ultra-wideband (UWB) is quickly gaining market adoption by enabling new applications such as real-time spatial context to mobile devices, advanced ranging, and location-based services as well as seamless and secure peer-to-peer services.
|Category||PXI Vector Transceiver|
|Savings||Up to $55k|
Simplify Your Signal Creation with PathWave Signal Generation
- Create performance-optimized reference signals for characterization and verification of your devices.
- Enhance component testing with virtually distortion-free test signals.
- Evaluate receiver tolerance by creating calibrated additive signal impairments.
- Accelerate the process with a user interface featuring tree-style navigation and graphical signal configuration.
- Stay at the forefront in wireless as we continue our first-to-market track record of support for new and evolving standards.
Explore Every Facet of a Signal with PathWave Vector Signal Analysis
- Quantify spectral performance with high-resolution, FFT-based measurements Analyze time-domain signals using timing features, CCDF, and more
- Characterize today’s most advanced modulation schemes with rich marker functions and views such as constellation, EVM, and decoded bits
- Quickly confirm signal problems with the ability to display multiple simultaneous views
- Capture and review short-lived signal events with multi-domain digital-persistence and cumulative-history trace
N5182B MXG X-Series Signal Generator
The design of the MXG X-Series signal generators makes it your “golden transmitter” in R&D. Whether you’re pushing for a linear RF chain or an optimized link budget, the vector MXG models deliver what you need — phase noise, adjacent channel power ratio (ACPR), channel coding, and more.
Save Up to 35% on Wireless Test
Save Up to 25% on Your EMI Compliance Testing
Configuration Guides 2021.04.11
Application Bundles X-Series Signal Analyzers and Signal Generators
White Papers 2021.07.28
Four Tips for 5G New Radio Signal Analysis
创建 5G新空口信号的 4 个技巧——加速 5G NR设计验证
White Papers 2022.04.08
Modulation Techniques for Satellite Communications