Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
See the Real Performance of Your Design
- Extends back channel reach up to 21 dB for NRZ signals and up to 10 dB for PAM4 signals
- CTLE and linear output driver
- Integrated into M8070B software
- Controlled and powered through USB-C
- Target applications are PCI Express(R), CCIX, SAS, OIF CEI, and IEEE 802.3
- Maximum specified baud rate is 32 Gbaud
The M8047B Redriver enables the testing of devices with back channels losses exceeding the equalization capabilities of the used error detector. Through a continuous-time linear equalizer and a linear output driver, equalize and boost the signal to the error detector. Operate with NRZ and PAM4 signals of up to 32 Gbaud. The M8047B complements the built-in equalization M8041A, M8051A, and M8046A error detectors.
The M8047B requires at least version 9.1 of the M8070B software and an M8000 BERT Series AXIe module or an M8195A, M8196A, M8194A or M8199A arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) AXIe module.
Interested in a M8047B?
Data Sheets 2022.07.20