Test the real performance of your millimeter-wave (mmWave) innovations in 5G, satellite, radar, and more with our N9042B UXA X-Series signal analyzer and measurement applications. The N9042B provides the industry's widest analysis bandwidth and deepest dynamic range to help you solve your most difficult mmWave challenges — tight design margins and timelines, complex modulation, and stringent standards.
- Ensure your designs meet the latest standards with ready-to-use measurement applications and signal analysis software
- See signals clearly with an unbanded, preselected sweep from 2 Hz to 50 GHz and 4 GHz of analysis bandwidth
- Test the true performance of your 5G NR transmitter with the industry's best error vector magnitude (EVM)
- Find out-of-band emissions or spurs quickly in your radar designs with the industry's best swept displayed average noise level (DANL)
- Develop high-throughput satellite communication designs with 4 GHz of corrected analysis bandwidth
Test Application Software
PathWave X-Series measurement applications address ever-changing measurement requirements for the latest communications standards. Get ready-to-use measurements for cellular communication, wireless connectivity, aerospace/defense, and general-purpose.
The 89600 PathWave VSA software is a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. With support for more than 75 signal standards and modulation types, these tools enable you to explore virtually every facet of a signal and optimize your most advanced designs.
Expert Test Methods to Improve Your Innovative mmWave Designs
Millimeter-wave technology is transforming wireless communications. But it brings a set of new test challenges to the lab including excessive path loss and wideband noise that degrade measurement accuracy.
This white paper provides tips to help you improve measurements and evaluate the true performance of your innovative devices.
Do More with your Signal Analyzer
Reach even higher levels of measurement accuracy with:
Interested in a N9042B?
Data Sheets 2021.11.01
N9042B UXA X-Series Signal Analyzer, Multi-touch
Configuration Guides 2021.09.02
N9042B UXA Signal Analyzer
White Papers 2021.07.28
Four Tips for 5G New Radio Signal Analysis