Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
The W7011E PathWave IC-CAP BJT Plus Extraction Package Plus includes:
- Gummel-Poon Model - the classic industry-standard model for BJT devices
- Keysight EDA High-Frequency Gummel-Poon BJT - advanced Gummel-Poon extraction for RF applications
- Keysight EDA EEBJT2 BJT - RF focused model with improved methods for extracting ideality, base resistance, and reverse Early Voltage.
- VBIC BJT - extraction package for the VBIC (vertical bipolar inter-company model) bipolar model
- MEXTRAM BJT - advanced BJT model that takes into account many physical phenomena associated with modern BJT technologies
- Keysight HBT - GUI-based extraction toolkit for HBT model explicitly designed for GaAs and InP processes
Each extraction example uses a combination of DC, CV, and S-parameters measurements to extract the target BJT or HBT models. The Gummel-Poon based models are basic bipolar models that work well for legacy BJT processes. For today's modern high-speed BJT technology, we recommend using more advanced models like VBIC and MEXTRAM. The Keysight HBT extraction package is implemented in an intuitive, Windows-Style user interface and supports measurements, de-embedding, and a customizable extraction flow.