Keysight Introduces Unified Digital Learning Platform for University Engineering Programs
- Provides educators and students with one-stop access to lab resources, measurement analysis tools, and industry-relevant learning resources
- Enables educators to deliver meaningful educational experiences across a spectrum of learning models
- Empowers educators to deliver industry-ready training for the leaders of tomorrow
SANTA ROSA, Calif. March 16, 2023
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) introduces the Keysight Digital Learning Suite, a new unified digital learning platform that provides university engineering educators and students with lab tools, resources, and courseware through a single, secure web interface.
In response to demands for flexible learning options, universities are moving from in-person education to digital and hybrid learning models. Although these new models provide unprecedented flexibility for time and location, there are still challenges for engineering educators. They often find themselves pressured to compete against each other to provide the highest quality education for their universities. Many educators also find themselves trying to balance their own research work against teaching demands that require time spent on curriculum development, administrative activities, and managing engineering resources.
The Keysight Digital Learning Suite addresses these challenges by delivering a unified, web-based digital learning platform that provides secure, one-stop access to university engineering lab resources, measurement data analysis tools, and industry-ready learning resources.
The digital learning platform offers educators the following benefits:
- Powerful Engineering Lab Management – The platform streamlines and simplifies lab management allowing educators to focus more time on teaching and collaboration tools to interact with students in real time. The software suite integrates with popular learning management systems (LMS) such as Blackboard, and Canvas.
- Remote Test Instrument Control and Data Analysis Tools – The software provides direct access to the soft front panel of lab instruments to perform measurements remotely, take screenshots, plot measurement data to XY plot, perform math functions to XY plot, and more. The platform connects and links to instruments in-lab or on a local network.
- World Class Learning Resources – The platform provides access to premium lab exercises and courseware from Keysight University through a single sign-on from an integrated LMS.
Keysight is at the forefront of providing innovative learning solutions to the education industry that advance teaching with hardware and software tools that transform academic teaching labs. As part of the local and global community, Keysight is committed to STEM education by supporting programs that encourage students from all backgrounds to pursue careers in science and engineering. To date, the company has partnered with more than 30 universities worldwide to provide industry-ready certification with more than a thousand students receiving certification.
Mary Gross, Vice President of Partnerships at Anthology, Inc., said: "We are pleased to have Keysight's new Digital Learning Suite fully integrated into Anthology´s learning management system, Blackboard Learn. Through this integration with Keysight, engineering students now can have full access to education and lab resources within the LMS so they can graduate with industry-ready skills."
Tan Boon Juan, Vice President and General Manager of General Electronics Measurement Solutions for Keysight said: "At Keysight, we are dedicated to empowering engineers with the latest knowledge and tools to tackle the constantly evolving technology landscape and drive innovation. Our innovative Digital Learning Suite represents our commitment to providing educators with a comprehensive platform for delivering cutting-edge industry-ready training that prepares future leaders for success in their respective industries."
About Keysight Technologies
At Keysight (NYSE: KEYS), we inspire and empower innovators to bring world-changing technologies to life. As an S&P 500 company, we’re delivering market-leading design, emulation, and test solutions to help engineers develop and deploy faster, with less risk, throughout the entire product lifecycle. We’re a global innovation partner enabling customers in communications, industrial automation, aerospace and defense, automotive, semiconductor, and general electronics markets to accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Learn more at Keysight Newsroom and www.keysight.com..
Geri Lynne LaCombe, Americas/Europe
+1 303 662–4748
Fusako Dohi, Asia
+81 42 660–2162
The Keysight Digital Learning Suite is a new unified digital learning platform that provides university engineering educators and students with lab tools, resources, and courseware through a single, secure web interface.