Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
The Keysight 34171A DMM input terminal connector block is a set of two connectors which provide a convenient and reliable method to connect wires to all five input terminals. Terminals are made of low-thermal copper alloys to minimize thermally-induced voltages caused by dissimilar metals. For minimum thermal offset voltages, use unplated copper wire of the same gauge for all connections.
The Keysight 34171A is compatible with the Keysight 34401A DMM.
- Wire Size: 18 gauge or smaller recommended
- Wire Type: Unplated copper recommended
- Maximum Voltage: 1000 V
- Terminals: Low-thermal copper alloys
- Termination: Five shrouded banana plugs
- Safety: Meets or exceeds IEC 1010-2-031
- Quantity: 2
Learn about available Keysight Digital Multimeter (DMM).