Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
The Keysight 34302A is a clamp-on probe used for measuring ground currents, power supply ripple, or current distribution in systems. This probe measures ac, dc, and ac+dc currents without breaking the circuit.
The 34302A is compatible with the 34401A DMM, the 3457A, the 3458A and the hand held DMMs.
- Ranges: +/-10 A and +/-100A
- Frequency response: dc to 1 kHz
- Recommended load: less than or equal to 3 Kohms
- Rated output: +/-1Vdc at 10 A, +/-1 Vdc at 100 A
- Aperature size: 19mm
- Accuracy: +/-2% of rated output
For more information about Keysight test leads and probes for multimeters, please visit Multimeter Test Leads and Multimeter Probes.
Learn about available Keysight new digital multimeter.