- Frequency response, spectrum, transient analysis
- 6 hr (typical) operation on rechargeable battery pack
- Lightweight (3.2 kg / 7 lbs) and portable
- Spectral map displays
- 1/3 and 1/1 Synthesized octave displays
- Online zoom for greater resolution
The Keysight 3560A portable dynamic signal analyzer is an FFT-based instrument capable of measuring time domain and frequency signals from both steady state and quickly changing signal sources. With two input channels, the Keysight 3560A provides a variety of frequency response measurements with a frequency range from 31.25 mHz to 40 kHz.
The Keysight 3560A provides more than raw measurements. The Integrated Electronics Piezo Electric (IEPE) input mode directly powers accelerometers and hammer kits, so external signal-conditioning hardware is not required. Synthesized octave measurements, spectral map displays and marker functions make the Keysight 3560A a powerful, portable measurement and analysis tool.