- High speed setup and measurements for today's manufacturing and test environment
- High throughput and system reference monitoring
- SCPI-compatible remote commands
- Single-slot with three channels: 100 MHz, 200 MHz (1/2) and 2.4 GHz (1/64)
- Built-in TCXO
- Continuous reference monitoring ensures system integrity
The 70120A universal counter was designed with ATE environments in mind. It offers the high speed setup and measurements (60 measurements per second) required in today's manufacturing and test environment. This high production throughput is crucial in keeping you ahead of the competition. High throughput, system reference monitoring, and all the features you expect from a universal counter are all available with SCPI-compatible remote commands. The single-slot 70120A provides three channels: 100 MHz, 200 MHz (1/2), and 2.4 GHz (1/64). Each of the inputs may be switched between 1 M ohms or 50 ohms. Sensitivity is 100 mV peak-to-peak, and for larger signals, an internal x 10 attenuator allows measurements up to ±100 V peak. Built-in functions include frequency, period, time interval, rise and fall times, ratios, totalize, pulse width, and voltage minimum and maximum for ac or dc. The 10 MHz reference gives the user the option of locking to a house standard or remotely switching in the internal TCXO.