- 1 GHz to 26.5 GHz, optionally 100 kHz to 26.5 GHz
- Achieve -156 dBm sensitivity at 2.9 GHz
- Achieve -150 dBm sensitivity at 22 GHz
- Calibrated data on screen at all times
- Built-in bypass operation
The 70620B Preamplifier boosts the sensitivity of any Keysight 70000 series spectrum analyzer by 15 to 25 dB. System noise figures can be better than 8 dB at 2.9 GHz, 11 dB at 12.8 GHz, and 14 dB up to 26.5 GHz. Spurious testing can be reduced from days to hours from the wider bandwidth that is useful due to the better sensitivity. Low-level signals from antennas will become visible as the noise floor is lowered. Broadband signal detection such as pulsed RF or electromagnetic interference is easier with a lower noise figure. Using the preamplifier is easy. Simply install the preamplifier into the mainframe and connect the cable. Whether in bypass mode or preamplifier mode, the system automatically calibrates the display of the analyzer.