- High-performance automated spectrum analyzers
- Wide frequency coverage 100 Hz to 26.5 GHz
- All MMS measurements personality available on 3.5-inch discs
- Friendly user interface
- Multitasking for data analysis, report generation, and automatic measurement
- Output to any Windows® supported peripheral
The 71910P wide bandwidth receiver adds the flexibility and convenience of a PC interface to Keysight's modular measurement system (MMS) spectrum analyzer family. This factory-configured spectrum analyzer system combines superb RF and microwave performance, a Pentium®-powered PC display, and the benefits of modularity for today's ATE system applications.
Pentium is a U.S. registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
Windows is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.