The Keysight 82341D GPIB Interface Card and software using the Intel Plug-and-Play specification for external PCs make it easy to access and control instruments, exchange data, and create your own automated test application. The interface card is a high-speed, 16-bit card that comes with SICL and VISA software for Windows® 95. Its built-in buffering provides I/O and system performance that is superior to direct memory access (DMA)-up to 750 KB/s.
The GPIB interface card plugs into one ISA/EISA slot in the backplane of your external controller. A GPIB cable connects the card to the command module in Slot 0 of the VXI mainframe or directly to a GPIB instrument. >/P>
- Intel Plug-and-Play compliant
- SICL/VISA support
- Keysight VEE compatibility
- BASIC for Windows compatibility
- Plug-in interface card for PCs
- Windows is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.