Optional add-on license for 983-1104 to activate the module for IPv6 security assessments.
- Empowers TCP/IP-Based tools for IPv6 Security Assessment.
- Incorporates new tools developed through Keysight’s ATI security research throughout the subscription-based updates.
- Provides tools for system/service discovery, vulnerability management, and assessment against known weaknesses.
- Facilitates the discovery of new weaknesses or vulnerabilities.
- Functions over any connectivity, wired or wireless, that supports Ethernet/IPv6.
- Requires an IoT Security Base Controller License (983-1104).
Keysight's IoT Security Assessment (IoT SA) offers a swift and straightforward verification process for IoT devices, ensuring compliance with standards and addressing common vulnerabilities. It employs a patented protocol fuzzer to provide a comprehensive assessment. The software receives monthly updates, incorporating new audits and features to assess current vulnerabilities. The modular nature of updates allows for separate updates to the core system and additional modules.