Industry-best 10Gb/s Jitter Testing
The Keysight J7231B OmniBER OTN jitter analyzer is the world's first tester for all synchronous SDH/SONET rates up to 10 Gb/s and G.709 OTU2 at 10.71 Gb/s. Now with added next generation SONET/SDH capability to test the latest Multi Service Plateforms (MSPs), the OmniBER OTN provides a complete functional and jitter test solution in a single tester. Designed for development, verification and manufacturing applications, the analyzer provides the industry's most accurate jitter test solution. Exhibiting ultra-low and stable instrinsic jitter characteristics, the OmniBER OTN exceeds the ITU-T O.172 recommendation, giving you extra margin when designing to meet the relevant Telcordia and ITU-T jitter recommendations. The analyzer is also able to detect and measure very short jitter transients, ensuring that no potential problem goes unnoticed by your measurement.
- Exceeds ITU-T O.172 specification for jitter and wander test equipment
- All optical SONET/SDH/OTN jitter and wander test, 52 Mb/s to 10.71 Gb/s
- Fully programmable user masks for jitter tolerance and jitter transfer measurements
- Unique parallel measurement filter architecture speeds testing and event correlation
- Next generation SONET/SDH Ethernet payload mapping simulation and analysis - GFP (G.7041) and LAPS (X.86)
- High and low order Virtual Concatenation (G.707) and LCAS (G.7042) simulation and analysis. Full G.707 differential delay generation and measurement to 256ms.
- Encapsulation analyzer provides detailed view and capture of client data for resolving complex or intermittent problems
- SONET/SDH APS service disruption measurements.
- ITU-T G.709 OTU2 optical channel support including Forward Error Correction (FEC) simulation and analysis, and OTU frame capture