Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
The W6800B PathWave Model QA Core includes:
- Support for most commercial simulators, model format and different data formats
- Comprehensive rules to check model scalability, robustness, model parameter, bin continuity, benchmark circuit performance, etc.
- Easy to create various QA projects and customize QA flow
- Flexible report customization with multiple output formats
- Easy sharing of model information and QA results across organizations
The W6800B Model QA Core Environment software supports the validation for models including BSIM3, BSIM4, GP, MEXTRAM, HICUM, diodes, resistors, capacitors, and inductors. It includes a collection of comprehensive SPICE model validation procedures, interfaces, and utilities that provide the ability to thoroughly check SPICE model quality and automate QA and reporting procedures. Model QA satisfies a critical industry requirement by rigorously checking the model quality, plotting model characteristics, customizing output targets with its comprehensive checking rules, all while employing easy-to-use interfaces and utilities.