The W7015E PathWave IC-CAP Instrument Connectivity software license enables IC-CAP extensive library of turnkey measurement drivers. Typical measurements for device modeling are DC, CV, and S-parameters.
The W7015E PathWave IC-CAP Instrument Connectivity includes:
- Over 50 turnkey measurement drivers for Keysight and non-Keysight instruments, fully optimized for speed
- Keysight PNA-X, PNA, ENA Series
- Keysight B1500A, B1505A, and other popular DC Analyzers
- Keysight LCRZ Impedance Analyzers and LCR Meters
- Python PyVISA and PEL examples of custom drivers
- Open Measurement Interface (OMI) allows C++ implementation of custom drivers
The W7015E PathWave IC-CAP Instrument Connectivity software license enables IC-CAP to control and automate various measurement instruments required to characterize your device or circuit.
This license supports the following type of measurements:
- LCRZ Measurement using Impedance Analyzers and C-V Meters
- DC measurements (I/V curves) using DC Sources/Analyzers
- AC or S-parameters measurements using Network Analyzers
- Other time domain measurements or noise measurements using Oscilloscopes and Signal Analyzers
One key advantage of IC-CAP drivers is that users can combine instruments to execute multi-sweep measurements, as typically required when biasing active devices to measure S-parameters and junction capacitances.
IC-CAP drivers for instruments no longer available from Keysight Technologies are typically still functional, but Keysight no longer supports them.