Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
The Key To Successful Keysight Deployment
Today's IP networks and supporting devices are complex. The skills needed to use an end-user network device are very different from the skills required to test the same device. IP network testing requires a different way of thinking — about scale, about performance, about protocol conformance, and about stress.
Training At Your Convenience
Keysight offers a flexible range of training and certification. Education options include:
- Instructor-led training: for comprehensive instruction and hands-on lab experience
- Single customer on-site classes: IxNetwork, Hawkeye, BreakingPoint, IxLoad, IxChariot, Cyber Range
Training benefits include:
- More rapid, higher return on your Keysight test platform investment
- Fast track to Keysight application proficiency – producing more productive testers
- Shorten product and service development cycles because your test professionals will get it right the first time
- Proficiency to employ more of the features and capabilities of Keysight's products, resulting in more thoroughly-tested products
- Develop confidence and self-esteem, increasing employee morale
Register For An Upcoming Training Course
Test equipment must be flexible and powerful. Though Keysight test platforms offer a number of hardware interface options and software applications with similar capabilities and interfaces, each is designed to tackle a different aspect of IP network testing and uses different concepts and paradigms.
To get the most from your Ixia test platform, you need the formal training provided by Keysight's Worldwide Educational Services. Training can be especially valuable to those new to Keysight equipment and applications specifically, or to IP testing in general. Better-trained technicians can answer more of their own questions and take additional diagnostic steps toward resolving device-under-test and test-application problems, reducing calls to Keysight support, and speeding deployment of products and services.
Solution Briefs 2020.05.31
Ixia Cyber Range Services
Cyber Range Training Services
Worldwide Education Services