Save on the N5186A Signal Generator
Get up to 20% off a four-channel signal generator ideal for wideband multichannel applications.
Already own a vector signal generator?
Trade-in your vector signal generator or a competitor's model and get credit up to 50% towards a new one.
Evolving technologies in wireless communications and aerospace defense applications demand higher frequency coverage using complex modulation schemes like multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO), beamforming, and multiplexing to maximize data throughput. The MXG vector signal generator provides consistent and repeatable results ideal for wideband multichannel testing. The MXG’s custom DAC application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) use direct digital synthesis (DDS) to deliver precise signals to minimize distortion and meet the evolving standards for component and module design.
- Supports military radio comms emulation and MIMO test with 4 unique outputs in a 2U box.
- Covers frequency range from 9 kHz to 8.5 GHz with best-in-class EVM, ACPR, and phase noise.
- Delivers 960 MHz RF modulation bandwidth using DDS technology.
- Maximizes test accuracy and frequency response with a built-in reflectometer.
- Generates wireless standards-based signals with Keysight PathWave signal generation software.
- Enables fast access to a dedicated team of KeysightCare technical support engineers.
5G New Radio (NR) Power Amplifier Component Test
You need to minimize errors introduced from test equipment to accurately characterize the performance of your power amplifier design in the 5G FR1 band. The embedded reflectometer in the MXG vector signal generator expedites the setup process when correcting for the DUT match in minutes versus days. Simplify your test setup and characterize your power amplifier designs up to 20% faster.
Learn more about our new MXG signal generator and see a demo of best-in-class performance measurements like error vector magnitude (EVM) and adjacent channel leakage ratio measurements (ACLR).
PathWave Signal Generation Software
PathWave signal generation software is a flexible suite of signal-creation tools that can reduce your time spent on signal simulation. The software’s performance-optimized reference signals — validated by Keysight — enhance the characterization and verification of your devices.
- Extend your reference plane
- Validate your component, transmitter, and receiver testing
- Ensure your designs meet the latest standards
The Custom Power Behind Our Instruments
Pushing the boundaries of technology requires instantaneous bandwidth, spurious-free dynamic range, and signal fidelity beyond basic measurements. Keysight powers every performance product with custom MMICs, designed in-house, manufactured in our proprietary indium phosphide (InP) and gallium arsenide (GaAs) fab with custom ASIC signal processing that ensures the industry’s fastest, most reliable measurements. Count on Keysight to accelerate your next innovation. In the MXG signal generator, Keysight semiconductors enable market-leading multi-channel EVM and output power.
As the complexity of RF tests increases, elevate the productivity of your engineering teams by providing priority access to industry-leading technical experts, a comprehensive knowledge center, and committed turnaround times for repair and calibration. The MXG vector signal generator includes one year of KeysightCare Assured with the option to upgrade to a 3-5 year service plan. Advance your workflow with KeysightCare.
- Committed response time for technical support as low as 2 business hours
- Committed repair & calibration turnaround times as low as 5 business days
- Worldwide KeysightCare service and support