Multiple Measurements, One Setup
Accelerate 5G and satellite communication component characterization with the Keysight E5081A ENA-X vector network analyzer (VNA). The ENA-X is the only solution that produces fast and accurate EVM measurements on a mid-range network analyzer.
Our spectral correlation technique directly analyzes the modulated input and output signals in the frequency domain on the network analyzer. Current solutions on the market require a network and spectrum analyzer to characterize components fully. With the new ENA-X, you can ensure test accuracy and repeatability with a single test setup using full vector correction at the DUT plane. Avoid manually reconfiguring setups or automating complex switch-based systems — verify device performance faster and with less error potential with the ENA-X network analyzer.
- Achieve the lowest residual EVM with integrated modulation distortion software.
- Ensure test accuracy and improve noise figure measurements with wide dynamic range.
- Perform flexible high-power tests with direct receiver access to integrate booster amplifiers, attenuators, or directional couplers.
- Address input port mismatch, channel power, and source errors with vector-corrected calibration at the DUT plane.
- Test faster with modulated distortion and spectrum analysis, noise figure, vector mixer measurements, and more with one instrument.
Simplified Test Setup
The E5081A ENA-X enables multiple measurements in a single test setup. Integrated hardware and advanced network analysis software enable the E5081A network analyzer to simplify active device characterization while reducing test cycle time.
Integrated features of the E5081A ENA-X network analyzer include:
- modulation distortion measurements up to 44 GHz
- low-noise receiver on port 1 and 2
- direct receiver access for high-power tests
E5081A Network Analyzer Software
The E5081A network analyzer software applications enable fast, accurate, and repeatable active device characterization using modulated signals. Simplify complex measurements like EVM and ACPR with the E5081A’s software applications such as modulation distortion analysis, spectrum analysis, noise figure measurements, pulsed-RF tests, and more.
5G New Radio (NR) Power Amplifier Test
Develop and deploy faster, with less risk. Testing 5G new radio transmitters in the FR1 and FR2 frequency bands requires accuracy and repeatability to ensure conformance with the latest standards. Conventional active device measurement setups require multiple instruments. Avoid wasting valuable time by manually reconfiguring setups or automating complex switch-based systems. Get realistic component performance characteristics under modulated stimulus up to 44 GHz in half the time using the E5081A ENA-X network analyzer.
Interested in an E5081A?
Data Sheets 2023.07.04
E5081A ENA-X Vector Network Analyzer
Configuration Guides 2023.08.24
ENA-X and ENA Series Vector Network Analyzers
White Papers 2023.05.23
Power Amplifier Performance Verification Essentials
Product Fact Sheets 2023.05.25
Use the Right Vector Network Analyzer for the Job